CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Hello Fam!


Hmmmm, I can't place my fingers on the feeling but Darkelcee blogging again after 8years of no post is mind blowing for me. 

I have missed every single blog I used to follow then. I still find myself coming in sometimes to check if other blogs has been updated  and it seem we were all under some divine hiatus. *smiles*

Firstly, I want to thank God for life and enlargement! Even if we are not where we want to be, we have moved ahead of where we used to be, Oluwaseun! Dear God, we are are not taking your mercy  and love for granted.

A lot has happened to me since I have been away but I will quickly summarize below;

-  I  read the post of my marriage and I smiled because I am currently going through a divorce from that marriage. I am actually over it because we have been separated for about 4years. Hey, life has to continue so we muuveee!

- Whitney Houston's song "On my own" is a summary of my life now

I'm wiser now I'm not the foolish girl you used to know So long ago

I'm stronger now I've learned from my mistakes which way to go

And I should know I put myself aside to do it your way But now I need to do it all alone

And I am not afraid to try it on my own I don't care if I'm right or wrong

I'll live my life the way I feel No matter what I'll keep it real you know

Time for me to do it on my own

- I am a proud single mother of 3 beautiful kids 12 year old Girl ( we call her iron lady),  8 year old boy (My guy) and 4 year old (Smallie). They are my world 

- Changed jobs but currently focusing my people and Culture path.

- Relocated (all within Nigeria oh ) I never entered "the abroad" yet.

- Met some wonderful people online but who have turned family in real life ( don't be too weary of online friends you can never tell  but please ensure due diligence) I met one earlier this year who told me he wanted to marry me right after saying hello. ( me that I am now anti-marriage advocate) Eventually dude reached out that his mum fell and his uncle needed 35k to take her to hospital and as it is late in the abroad Darkelcee should transfer on his behalf. I didn't even wait for further chat I just blocked him no need for vawulence!

- Tried to open another blog about my life while married but I lost everything about the blog because I was trying to be very anonymous lol.  I can't even remember the name but it was my life as a Pastor's Wife. hahahaha.  

- I finally started wearing my anklet  and I am sure rocking it for a long time to come.

 - I'm very afraid to go through that journey again but I am focusing on my children and waiting for the divorce to be  over then maybe just maybe Somebody's son go find me one day.

- Somebody's son hear this oh;  I am currently on the level of buy one get 3 free. You will  be finding myself , Iron lady, My Guy and Smallie. I'm a combo package now all for the price of one.

With these few point of mine I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you that Darkelcee has resumed blogging 100%

XOXO



4 comments:

Aseda Photography said...

Hello Darkelcee oh wow what a journey, thank God you are in a better place so good to read from you. Your journey will be an encouragement to others.
This is 30+ (now 40+)

Unbiased said...

WOW!! You posted!!! I have not posted since 2010 i think. Nice to see someone still here!!

Unbiased said...

Sorry you have been having such a tough time in the last decade. I pray 2024 brings blessings, healing and restoration your way

Zayzee said...

The most recent post I have seen so far today. Some journey. Wow. How have you been?